Wednesday, March 17, 2010

2 card challenges - sorry for the long post

Well I have been a little busy and have 2 card challenges to show you today.

The first card is for the challenge this week over at Sketch Girl this was a fun sketch and I used the new BasicGrey "kioshi" 6x6 paper pad along with another handmade rose. The sentiment is from American Crafts "dear lizzy" that I picked up at Anchor Paper this past weekend.



This 2nd card is for Card Patterns sketch 55 and I used the Cosmo Cricket "joy ride" 6x6 mini deck, ribbon is from CC "earth love" and the image is from Digital Fairy Stamps. You just gotta love this little guy.





Enjoy~

10 comments:

  1. Hey girlie...love your cards...you know that I love your blooms...I don't have the new BG stuff yet....your CP card is stinkin' adorable...I don't see your taylored expressions one unless you loaded it after I popped on here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the first is so so so pretty and that little guy on the second is too cute!!! fantastic cards as always girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.... I love the flower and paper you used together... Thanks for playing along with Sketch Girl Challenge

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards! The flower on the Sketch Girl card is gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG what an image! Cute! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, LOVE the flower on the sketch girl card, thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are fab! I love the flower on the first.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards!!! That flower on the first is divine and I like the PP. Your second card is such a cutie :>) Glad to see you playing along with Sketch Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards! That handmade rose is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.