My card today is for the Sketch challenge over at Skipping Stones Designs. I used my new BasicGrey "kioshi" 6x6 paper pad that I picked up at Archivers yesterday.
I love the colors in this collection they remind me of spring which seems to be right around the corner here in Minnesota.
I had a great time at Archivers yesterday with my friend Tami and although I did not get a lot of stuff accomplished I did manage to pick out papers for two baby girl albums I will be making in the next couple weeks for my niece and for my sister.
Enjoy!
supplies:
paper: neenah solar white cardstock, basicgrey koshi
ink: memento tuxedo black, tombow markers
stamps: pti and unity
accessories: martha stewart butterfly punch, basicgrey button, nestability ovals

Fabulous card Sherry. I just love this paper line. Had not seen it before so will have to keep my eye out for it.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
oh this is some beautiful paper!! and you created a lovely card :)
ReplyDeleteDelish papers Sherry...glad you ladies had fun together....my ears were burning:)
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, this is wonderful! AMAZING colors, agree on that one and love those little butterflies!
ReplyDeleteOoh! This is just a beautiful card! I am so happy to see you playing along with Skipping Stones!
ReplyDeleteI love what you did with the sketch - how lucky you've got your hands on the new basic grey already!! Love the little butterflies!
ReplyDelete