Thursday, March 11, 2010

paper roses

I wanted to use the newest paper rose I made while Tami and I were at Archivers on Tuesday. This one is made out of an old thesaurus that I had and we misted it with Glimmer Mist 'gold walnut'.



I used the challenge over at Our Creative Corner for the base of my card layout and then decided to add a little bit extra to the sketch.

The papers are from the new Cosmo Cricket "Joy Ride", pearls are KaiserCraft, ticket is Tim Holtz, leaf is a Martha Stewart punch, and the photo is from my evergrowing stash of old photos.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. coolio...cosmo cricket goes vintage!!! very fun...love the bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure yummyness!!! Love the vintage, love the cosmo cricket and love, love, love our flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the vintage photo you used, I have started a little stash also! I also love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that rose and the vintage photo!! so glad you joined us on the OCC sketch challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know how much I love vintage! This is so pretty! Very nice job on the sketch! Thanks for playing at OCC. I love seeing you around the 'net. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and design Sherry!

    Thanks for playing along with our weekly sketch challenge over at the OCC! Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.