Monday, March 22, 2010

for lily part II

I thought I would share a couple more pages of the book that I am doing for my niece Angela and her husband Craig.

I finally finished the book today and will get it in the mail to her as soon as she sends me the last photo for it.



The weatherman says we are suppose to have a couple more days of Spring like weather before it gets cold and wet again. I sure hope it doesn't get too wet.

Enjoy and I will be back later today with a card.

5 comments:

  1. you have made the most precious album girl!!! thanks for sharing all the pages with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sherry this is gorgeous. I wish I could see it before you mail it.
    happy spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sherry. I love the paper line from Cosmo and fingers crossed about the swap lol.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, I am sure they will cherish this for a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.