Sunday, March 21, 2010

beautiful blooms give away

It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day here in Minneapolis today and what a great way to introduce the newest release from Regina over at The Cutting Cafe.

The new release is called Beautiful Blooms and you are going to love it as much as I do. Lots of flowers, vases, & sentiments too.




The best part about this set is Regina is letting me give one lucky winner the entire set. All you need to do is leave me a comment by Midnight March 24th and I will draw one random winner on March 25th.

Here is my card using this fun set. The hardest part was deciding which flower and vase to use.



details:
digital images: The Cutting Cafe "beautiful blooms"
papers: Neenah solar white, Bazzil grape, Memory Box "frond"
accessories: BasicGrey button, PTI twine

31 comments:

  1. It WAS a beautiful day yesterday and today is looking pretty darn good as well!

    Thanks for a chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful, thanks for the great giveaway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl this is such a beautiful card!! love the flowers and vase you picked out. i can see why it would be hard as there are so many great images! Regina has come out with another awesome set :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card as always my friend and happy Spring. It sure is a glorious day today.


    thanks for the chance to win. Love the set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wow wow ...this is beyond elegant...perfect for ANY occasion...love it...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow gorgeous card. . .I love the paper pieced vase and the lavender flowers. ..love the digi set too! Thanks for offering the prize!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card for the give away. Isn't Regina the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love purple. The card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply Beautiful!

    Laurie

    jjbrewski at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very unique and beautiful! I love the simplicity of this look but yet elegant. Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vicky@miscvicky@comcast.net says:
    What a great card - simple but elegant looking - I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, thank you for the chance to win this set.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a Beautiful Card. I love its simplicity. The sets will give endless possibilities. Barbara boschem@wildblue.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah spring flowers! Here's hoping for an early spring. My hometown is Rochester, MN. I now live in the Charlotte, NC area. I got tired of those cold cloudy winter days and all that snow. I return to MN to visit my daughter and family in Red Wing, MN. They are so far away:(
    mdot kdot schmidt athotmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card and I love the thought that spring is just around the corner. Time for playing with flowers in the garden and on the computer! Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is just elegant!!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card and I have this set on my list to buy. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful Sherry and I love the colour purple. Paper piecing the vase really makes the whole card I think.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the design of this card :-)

    Thank you for the chance to win!

    Annette

    asimpson2 at telus dot net

    ReplyDelete
  21. the card is simple and nice... and I love the colour...

    ReplyDelete
  22. ooohhh....excellent choices sherry!!!! Love your fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your card is terrific and suitable for many different occasions. This is a fabulous new set of stamps from Regina, love, love, love them!!
    Hugs,
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the simplicity. I love these images, hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sherry, I love your card - it's so simple and elegant :)
    Thanks for the chance to win this fabulous set.
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow...your blog is so inspiring Sherry!! I'm looking forward to work with you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card, I agree would be hard to pick out which flowers to use. Great digi set, but than they always are.

    Donna C.
    goCricutgo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very pretty card, love the purple!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the card. Purple is my Mom's favorite color. Thanks for the great idea.
    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.