Sunday, March 7, 2010

thank ewe

The challenge over at the Cards Blog this week was to create a mini baby card. The card could be no larger than 3".

Let me say I made several different cards and ended up submitting this one as my submission.


I just love this little onsie by Alesa Baker Designs and use it whenever I get the chance. The paper is by Making Memories from the Poolside & Greenhouse collection, the sentiment is a rubon by Pebblesinc.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. oh this is too stinken cute!! i love the stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that onesie...sooooo cute sherry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.