Tuesday, March 2, 2010

FTL80

It is a new week and that means a new challenge over at Clean & Simple Stamping.





This card makes me think of spring and although here in Minnesota it will be awhile before we see it, I know that it will eventually come and the snow will be gone.

paper: Neenah natural white, Basis Brown, & Cosmo Cricket "early bird"
stamps: PTI "blooming button bits"
accessories: PTI vintage buttons "melon berry"

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry! I LOVE the button idea for flowers!! you're right, very springy but we can use that right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card! luv the button flowers :) and your right one day spring will come lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet spring-y card...love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Great variety of buttons. Bring on Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!

    Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS Stamping. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.