Saturday, March 6, 2010

birthday fishes

A quick card to show you before I go back to my spring cleaning. OKay maybe it isn't spring here in Minnesota, but it sure feels like it. Tempatures have been in the upper 30's and low 40's here which is Spring like to us.

This card is based on the sketch over at Card Positioning Systems.



For this card I used Neenah Solar White cardstock, Memory Box "frond", Jolee's dimensional stickers "goldfish", and PTI sentiment from "pond life".

Now the WINNER of my blog candy is TAMI.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Cute card!!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl you make clean and simple look awesome!!! :) have fun cleaning!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card...love the bubbles:) Our Tami won?! Lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. Is it really me that won the blog candy. I can't believe it. Tami?? I am totally eggcited. Love all your latest cards and the giant cupcake came out so cool. I want cupcake NOW!! I can't wait to see u on tuesday. tami

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.