It is Saturday and that means I am off to work at Anchor Paper Express today. I love going in and seeing all the new stuff and touching the different papers. Those who know me ~ know that I have an obsession with paper any kind of paper. They have a name for it, but don't think I can post it on my blog.
My card today is for the challenge over at Clean and Simple Stamping. I decided to pull out my Sassafrass Lass "monstrosity" papers and use my new stamp set that I picked up at Michaels called "my little monsters" by recollections.
And the winner of the digital stamp set from The Cutting Cafe is Louise. Louise please contact me and I will get the set to you.
Enjoy!

Sherry I am lovin your cards - super, super CUTE! Every time I check your blog I'm inspired to have a go. Shame I can't play cos I haven't got next week's project done (shame on me) Maybe I can do both huh? TFS
ReplyDeleteWihiii, this is too cute! Love that little monster!!! Awesome colors too!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card! Love that monster!
ReplyDeleteThank you for picking me to win, Sherry! I cant wait to play with this fabulous set :)
ReplyDeleteI've sent you an email with my details.
Louise x
Oh Sherry this is totally cute. The little monster is just beautiful as are the papers that you used to compliment him. I love it. I am getting a thing for little monsters and robots what is it with that I wonder???
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
okay, this is absolutely CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete