Friday, March 12, 2010

for lily

No card for me today I am busy working on an 8x8 album for my new great niece Lily and her parents.

Here are a couple of pages from the album.






I have about 10 more pages to go and then it will be ready to send out to Lily and her family. I hope they enjoy it.

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. DARLING....such sweet LO's Sherry..they are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sherry these are the most beautiful baby pages I have ever seen. You have outdone yourself chick. WOW I just adore them so much cannot wait to see the rest of them. I was hoping you would call today, tomorrow I am at the markets and probably won't be home until after 1pm because we are going to Glen Innes markets which are about 55 minutes away.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes this is the one I want for sure. I am positive I left a comment on here. Maybe I didn't press enter when I got the error message. see u soon. Love your latest cards and the scrapbook totally rocks. can u bring it on monday if we have coffee?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.