I have been working like a mad woman trying to get the scrapbook done for Lily so I can get it in the mail to her parents.
Thought I would share a few more pages with you before I go and bake another HUGE cupcake for Micah. Today is his official FIRST Birthday party.
Sorry the lighting in the photos isn't as nice as I would like but it is too cold to go outside and take a photo this morning. Although I love both of these page layouts, I really like this yellow and pink one. I even made a handmade rose using some coordinating basicgrey "sophia" papers.
Enjoy!
ooohh...both sets of layouts are fabbie...how'd you do those ginormous scallops? woot woot for your bloom....such a sweet name...lily...my fav flower...stargazer lilies..
ReplyDeleteOh these are ADORABLE!!!
ReplyDeleteThese layouts showcase the photos beautifully Sherry! And happy birthday to Micah! :)
ReplyDeleteoh she is going to love this photo album!! more beautiful pages girl :)
ReplyDelete