Wednesday, March 17, 2010

happy birthday Micah

I can't believe that Micah is already one year old. Hard to believe that today is here already. Where does the time go.



I will be spending the day with Micah celebrating his special day while his Mom and Dad are at Work.

4 comments:

  1. such a cutie pie!! happy birthday Micah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first birthday little one...Have fun today Grandma!

    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that year went fast!! look how much he has grown, and getting cuter all the time! he is going to be a girl magnet for sure :) Happy Birthday to Michah!!1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.