Monday, March 8, 2010

got coffee?

This is a quick card that I whipped up today using the new digital stamp set "got coffee?" from The Cutting Cafe.

I am meeting a friend tomorrow at Archivers to spend the day scrapbooking and chatting so made this card for her. Because usually when we get together at least one cup of coffee is had by all.





Hope you enjoy and stop back tomorrow for my first official day on the Design Team at Project Tuesday.

5 comments:

  1. excellent...I'm going to play with that Cutting Cafe set sometime this week! what's not to love about a coffee set?! Have fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fabulous is this sherry...goodness i love this girl....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl this is fantastic!! have a great time tomorrow :) *i knew Amy would love this set* lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for my card(s). love them both. I am one lucky chick. Need coffee. wish they delivered!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.