I have a couple of cards to share with you today. The first card is for this weeks challenge over at Card Positioning Systems CPS159.
For this card I used some PTI brown cardstock, Neenah Solar white cardstock, Lasting Impressions Sunflower inked dots pattern paper, pebblesinc. lil' buddy sticker, SU beautiful stamp.
This next card is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #61 over at The Sweetest Thing blog. Once again I have decided to make a baby card. Must have babies on the brain after making the 8x8 album for my new great niece Lily.
I love how this one turned out. It is a 4.25" square card and with the piece sticking off the edge it still fits into an A2 envelope.
For this card I used Neenah solar white cardstock, Lasting Impressions smooth sailing fleur & smooth sailing dots pattern paper, BasicGrey button, Pebblesinc. Lil' Buddy sticker, stamp by savvy stamps.
Enjoy!


Sherry - I was coming to comment on your cool flower pot card but got side tracked by these two cuties. Love em!
ReplyDeleteBoth of your cards are just plain adorable! LOVE the simple color schemes and the simple little images. LOVE your use of the CPS sketch.
ReplyDeletesuper darling cards sherry!!!! Love the diecuts you used...toooo cute!
ReplyDeleteAwww...so cute! I love the giraffe one...:)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love the note that we can stick the square card in a regular A2 envelope! Sometimes I need those little common sense reminders! Your cards are so clean and pretty!
ReplyDeletegirl these are too stinkn' CUTE!!! :)
ReplyDeleteFab cards! Perfect to celebrate any new little one!
ReplyDeleteAw, what cute cards!!! LOVELY!
ReplyDeleteboth of those are just absolutely adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove both of them!!! Super cute! congrats on winning!
ReplyDeleteKim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration
Hey Sherry - Congrats on winning SSSC! I knew I loved that card for a reason.
ReplyDeleteThese cards are beautiful Sherry. They are not fussy but simply elegant and I love the soft colours of the blue card.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle