I hope you all had a great weekend and got the chance to spend a little time outside if the weather was nice. Here in Minneapolis it was 64 degrees which was a record for us for this time of year. The snow is almost totally melted and I am hoping Mother Nature is not playing a horrible trick on us.
My card for today is from the new "mom word block" digital stamp over at The Cutting Cafe. I decided since it was Mother's Day in the UK yesterday I would go ahead and make a card for my Mother-in-law a little bit early. (we celebrate in May)
I am going to try and get outside today and soak up a little bit of sun so I can raise my vitamin D levels like the doctor suggested. Then later today I am going to meet my friend Tami at Caribou for a cup of coffee and some good conversation.
Enjoy!
details: paper Neenah solar white and Epic Black, accessories: scorepal, may arts ribbon & misc. button
Hi Sherry, love the fresh black and white of this card...hugs
ReplyDeletewhat an awesome digi! love the black and white and how you added score lines :) you have a great day and enjoy the weather. we are at 70 so looks like Spring is here! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wicked awesome card and perfect for Ellie because I call her all those names. I love it. Looking forward to coffee or Tea time?? Didn't brew any JO yet today. see u tonight. Time for Precious finally and then bank, po and Lunds. I wanted to hit the laundramat too (KSize mattress pad x 2), eye glass shop in Chrystal and are we going to Mikes? Oh gosh bad old habits are really hard for me to break!! I am SO bad. I should send this note in an email but too lazy. Sorry for NOT sticking to the topic on hand (Sherry's fabo button card). See you later and HI everyone (anyone reading my silly willy comment like Hi Amy). Want to join us at Caribou tonight? We are planning your wedding crop Amy girl!!! (reception)
ReplyDeleteLOL....I just read Tami's comment...dang she cracks me up!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your classic black & white Mother's Day card!