I hope you aren't getting sick of seeing me using my Crate Paper 'love notes' collection. I created another Valentine card with it.
This was such a fun card to create with the slant in the paper, the stitching on two sides. As I was putting this together I was pretty sure the pinks in the paper matched the pink in the embellishments and now I am not so sure.
I used this months card sketch at Artful Delight for the inspiration behind my card.
Isn't that just a great sketch? It seems like forever since I played along with the girls here.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Wow! This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeee the rosette and the hearts!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes it is a wonderful sketch and you have made a gorgeous card using it!
ReplyDeleteSandy
Such a pretty card and fab rosette.
ReplyDeleteThe pinks look like a good match to me.
Caroline xxx
I love this one! Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a lovely vintage style card Sherry. Love that awesome rosette!
ReplyDeleteLizy xx
Oh WOW!! This is one beautiful card! Fabulous stitching! Thanks for playing along with us at Artful Delight!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Love how you highlighted the hearts with the rosette behind them.
ReplyDeleteCute card Sherry. I also like yesterdays. Great take on the sketch. My friend Suzanne is the card sketch designer for Artful Delight. It's fun to see her sketch done on other's blogs.
ReplyDeleteDawn
Nobody ever gets tired of seeing CP!! :) Love the angle on this card and the great stitching, Sherry!
ReplyDeleteYou are SERIOUSLY rockin' the crate goodness! LOVE this, tons.
ReplyDeletesooooo pretty!!!! and yes the pinks go great together :)
ReplyDeleteLove the newsprint rosette....beautiful work. Thanks for joining us this month at Artful Delight.
ReplyDeleteOH WOW, beautiful card!! Love it! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight!
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry! A beautiful card...I love this collection and that floral paper in particular. So glad to see you at Artful Delight :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! I love the layered medallion and the papers are beautiful!
ReplyDelete