A quick card to share with you this morning before I head out to spend the day with my niece Shannon to celebrate her birthday.
I know I have said this before but I just love Paper Smooches stamps so had to play along with the newest Designer Draft sketch challenge.
Hope you have a great day and I will be back tomorrow with a card using the newest release over at A Day for Daisies.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Oh i love this! That stampset is adorable! I love PS too :)
ReplyDeleteToo fun! Love the denim and ticking papers with the rocking horse image. Thanks for joining us for this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.
ReplyDeletethis is so cute!! i need to pick up some more PS stamps :)
ReplyDeleteIt's sooo sweet. What a darling rocking horse!!! And look at those cool papers, denim, wow
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet!!! Love your cute cards :-* Janna
ReplyDeleteadorable! The denim/red combo is perfect...so cute!
ReplyDeleteSherry, this is adorable...I love the paper choices you made...the stripes are awesome. Way to rock the sketch too! Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Smooches Sparks!
ReplyDeleteCute! I love that even though it's a rocking horse, it's not a 'baby' card!! The denim and the blue ticking paper is awesome!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your niece! I hope she enjoyed her special day! Psalm 118:24
ReplyDeleteI just looooooove that rocking horse! FUN use of patterned papers and sentiment! FAB take on this sketch:) THANKS so much for playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!! Hope you join in the fun this week!!! <3