A quick card to share with you this morning before I head out of the house to run a few fun errands.
I haven't done the sketch over at Mojo Monday in forever and when I saw this weeks, well I just had to play along.
I used papers by BasicGrey from the 'Lucille' collection which I picked up over at Stamp Your Life. I also used my new and first The Alley Way stamp set 'it's fall about you'. I got a couple of their sets and will show you the other one sometime soon.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and that turkey is ADORABLE!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is totally adorable Sherry!! LOVE that cute little turkey!! :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful card girl :)
ReplyDeleteyour going to love TAWS!!! i haven't bought any for awhile but i need/want about six sets!! lol
Such a sweet card!:)
ReplyDeleteCute!! And once again suffering from paper envy...
ReplyDelete