Friday, and Tammy has a couple of new images for us over at A Day for Daisies.
I got to play with Acorn Boy Fairy along with some new papers from Crate Paper called 'Acorn Avenue'. I just had to use them since they both had the same name, kind of. I also used some buttons by October Afternoon and a bit of twine from my stash.
Here is a look at both of the new images for this week.
I am entering this into the challenge over at Sweet Sunday as I love the sketch this week. I loved the sketch so much this is my second entry.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Ahhhh....soooooo sweet!
ReplyDeleteLove those buttons!
Beautiful image....and beautiful papers, too! Love the twine and the buttons, and is that stitching I see? Nice!
ReplyDeleteThis is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the stamped image!!!!
ReplyDeleteNice, love the papers!
ReplyDeleteWOW Sherry the finished card looks amazing and such a great image isn't it? Nice colouring by the way.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Gorgeous card!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the colors in your papers and that image is fantastic! Your coloring is amazing!
ReplyDelete