Sunday, November 4, 2012

2013 Calendar - November

If you read my two earlier post today I am working on my annual calendar that I hang in my kitchen.


For this layout I used papers from Fall Fever by Echo Park. The stamped leaves are from a set by Ali Edwards for Studio AE at Technique Tuesday along with a digital file called 'monthly circle set' from Stamp Your Life. This set is not yet available in the store but I will be giving a set away later this month during our blog hop, so stay tuned for that.



This is a close up of all the bits and bobs I used on my page.


I am entering this layout in The Pink Scrapbook Challenge which this week is a color challenge. We are to use Yellow, Green, Brown and Cream.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous calendar page...LOVE it!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at TPE Scrapbook Challenge Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute!!!!!! Perfect calendar page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL!! LOVING that banner and the wood grain!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Sherry!! I always have big aspirations to make my own calendar...and then the end of the year gets here, and I just end up buying one at Michael's!! HA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking awesome! I love making calendars.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this...I should do a calendar...like I don't have enough to do, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherry...this is AWESOME!! So happy you shared with TPE this week! Big hugs!! ♥LORi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your calendar is absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww...this is sooooo sweet! Love his smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. how fun to see that cute smile all month long :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all three of your fall calendar pages! Such sweet pictures and the embellishing is fantastic! Such a great way to display those pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.