I have to say I had fun creating this card today. I used some digital papers that I picked up over at Design House Digitals. There is so much to choose from I didn't know where to start.
I picked up this freebie designed by Karen Funk called 'for the boys'. I love the colors and the patterns in each of the papers.
I added a button and some twine along with a sentiment and my card was complete.
I used this weeks sketch over at retro sketches as the inspiration for this card. And even if I do say so myself I really like how it turned out.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


I can see why you love this card....great colors, love the dots paper and the sentiment is terrific!
ReplyDeleteawesome use of digi goodness...the colors are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors and simplicity of your card.
ReplyDeleteMe too, I really think this turned out brilliantly too ... colours, button and sentiment are just fab together! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteLove the colors! What a great aentiment too!!!
ReplyDeleteThat should of said sentiment!
ReplyDeletei am loving this card!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh Sherry I really LOVE this!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the stitching on this! Wonderful!!
ReplyDelete