Sunday, November 4, 2012

2013 Calendar - September

For the past 10 years I have created an 8x8 scrapbook calendar that is in my kitchen. I always take some of my favorite photos from the previous year that were taken during that specific month and use them in the current years calendar.

Right now I am working on a few layouts so here is what September looks like.


I love this photo of Micah, but wanted to use this cute "my little pumpkin" overlay from Stamp Your Life "my pumpkin" digital set. 


I also used paper from Lawn Fawn "dewey decimal" collection, washi tape, alpha stickers by Pebbles, Amy Tangerine camera from ready set go, polaroid frame by Lifestyle Crafts and the round journal spot is a printable from Studio Calico.

Here is a close up of all the little bits and bobs I added to the page.  Don't forget to enter my birthday drawing here as I am giving away a $10 gift certificate to the store. I will pick a winner on the 7th as that is my official birthday.



My next post will be a look at my October calendar page

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

3 comments:

  1. Darling! Love all the orange!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this too! Are the words on the photo stickers? I love the color against the b&w photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok this is my fav page so far :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.