I am starting my New Years resolution early, and that is to use all of my stamps at least once. I am starting early as I figure if I start using all the ones that have never been inked now I will probably be done by 2016 if I don't buy anymore stamps.
I love the Pure Innocence stamps and this one has been sitting on my desk for about a month just asking me to use her.
When I saw Karen's sketch this week over at Sweet Sunday I knew her day had come.
I colored her with Copics which is currently my favorite way to color other than paper piecing. I added some stickles to her wings and glossy accents to all the circles on her shirt, papers are by Fancy Pants Designs from 'the good life' collection.
I am also entering this in The Pink Elephant challenge this week which is to use your favorite coloring element and also Little Red Wagon challenge which is coloring.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Sherry, you crack me up! You better push that date back to 2017 since I know you will be buying more stamps - it's in our blood! Haha! I love this idea and it's great to reach to the way back of the stamp shelf and grab a long-forgotten image, no? She is just darling! I love the sparkle on her little wings and the colors are so bright and happy!
ReplyDeleteShe's super cute, and great colors!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors!!!
ReplyDeleteoh she is a cutie :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute Sherry!
ReplyDeleteThx for playing!
Dee @ LRW
LOL at your resolution!! This is such an adorable image and I love all of her glittery goodness!
ReplyDelete