Thursday, November 1, 2012

Peeking Posies - FMS59

I don't know about you but I love paper piecing and fussy cutting.


I used papers from the newest Dear Lizzy collection "5th & Frolic", along with my all time favorite Hero Arts stamp set called 'peeking posies", and a Tim Holtz embossing folder. I bought this stamp back in early 2006 and to this day it is still one of my favorites.

I am entering this card into this weeks challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

12 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Sherry and the stamps are lovely! Great take on the sketch. I'm struggling a bit with it, working on my second take... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this....fun to see those fresh pretty papers & colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love this stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful, glad you could use some of your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and love love loveeee the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love paper piecing :) these flowers are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Sherry! I can't believe you cut those flowers out! You might be the only one that loves to do that!!! Love the colours! Thanks or joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! This is so pretty! Love the paper piecing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your fussy cutting and paper piercing! Your flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous .... love this stamp set and love fabulous mix of patterns in each flower .... beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a wonderful stamp set to show off your paper piecing skills! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These flowers are so pretty, and you've made them even more so with the paper piecing ... just lovely! Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.