(If you are looking for my Merry Monday post please scroll down or click here.)
It's a sketch challenge over at The Pink Elephant and I just had to play along as the pile of photos on my desk to be scrapped is the biggest I have ever seen it.
It's a sketch challenge over at The Pink Elephant and I just had to play along as the pile of photos on my desk to be scrapped is the biggest I have ever seen it.
I used these two instagram photos of my great-nephew ACE aka Adrian along with papers and embellishments from the Amy Tangerine 'read set go' collection.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Adorable layout, Sherry!! Love your take on this weeks sketch!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at TPE Scrapbook Challenge Saturday!!
ReplyDeleteThis is really cute Sherry!! Love how you changed up the sketch and used the film strip photos!! And awesome use of the Ready.Set.Go collection!!
ReplyDeleteI love this! I love the black and white with your color combo!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute LO!
ReplyDeleteThis is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeee the photos, the colors and loving the circles!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow cool is this! I love the entire composition!
ReplyDeleteI soooooo love your scrappy style...awesome layout and pics....fab ful paper collection too!
ReplyDeleteok this is just too cute!!! love all the photos :) fab layout from the layout queen :)
ReplyDeleteWOW this is awesome...such a great take on the sketch...super cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteSo love your layouts!!
ReplyDeleteI love how you used the sketch on this page! The pictures are awesome!
ReplyDelete