Sunday, November 11, 2012

snowmen ~ rs#37

Do you ever have this great idea for a card and you work on it for what seems like forever and then when it's done it is nothing like you envisioned?

Meet today's card!


I thought about throwing it out and starting over and then decided to just post it and move on.

Here is the fabulous sketch that was created based on one of Arielle's cards.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

9 comments:

  1. That happens to me on just about every card! I'm glad you posted this because I personally think it is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I loveeeeeeeeeee those snowmen!! I am glad you didn't toss it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute!! Many of my cards don't turn out like I envision them at all so you're not alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I had the same issue when making my card with this sketch! Mine is posting tomorrow- like you I posted and moved on! LOl I love how yours turned out tho and happy you didn't toss it! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I think it is cute!

    I have the ole cameo fired up....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Amy on this one chick. Glad you didn't throw it out though it is another great card creation from you.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am glad you didn't toss it!!! it is cute and much better then i did with the sketch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you didn't throw this out, it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happens to me all the time!! Although, I have to say your finished project is wonderful! Love the scallop edges and the snowmen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.