Friday, November 2, 2012

some good news

You should have arrived here from Kadie's blog.

I have some good news to share today. Arielle and Tammy have invited me to join the design team again over at A Day For Daisies. I have to say that I am so excited to be working with this talented group of women and Tammy's digital images are amazing.

Since it is the first Friday of the month wee have a new CLUB KIT and we are kicking it off with a mini hop.

One lucky person will win the whole release. There are 3 ways to enter the drawing.

1. Comment on all the designers blogs & leave a comment on the ADFD Club Kit blog post
2. Become a new follower of ADFD's blog or mention the hop on your blog!
3. Like ADFD on Facebook or share the link on your FB page!

For any of the above things, you will get one entry. Leave a separate comment letting us know which of these you did on this blog post.

Here is the entire November Kit Club release.


Here is my card using one of this months new release images.


I got to work with the image called "umbrella dreams". Isn't it just adorable? I did lots of fussy cutting on this image and paper pieced the umbrella and the dress.

I used papers and washi tape by My Minds Eye from the Lost and Found 3 collection called "oliver".
Your next stop on our Mini Hop is Alice.

I am entering this card in this weeks sketch challenge over at Skipping Stones Design.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

24 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card! already follow ADFD on FB and have a link to the Challenge on my blog so just leaving comments today x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new DT place, your card is stunning

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to be working with you, Sherry!! And I know you already know that I ADORE your card, but I'll say it again!! LOVE IT! Have a great weekend! kadie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, the digis are absolutely darling!!! And I spot some gorgeous washi tape use there!!! Congrats on the DT gig! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe your card is very lovely!!! and Congrats on the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card. Thanks for sharing your design. Also, congratulations on becoming a DT member.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new DT position. Your card is cute. It reminds me of Mary Poppins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yahoo!!! always love what you create with these images girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the DT!!! That is AWESOME!! I love love love your card!! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeeeeeee that stamped image!! So ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats honey! So beautiful - lovin' the depth!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable! love the paper piecing! Thanks for playing along with this week's Skipping Stones Design sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card... Very sweet. Love the 3d effect and the umbrella. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wahooooooooooo! Congrats on the new DT! You are a busy woman these days! Love your card..the colors and paper piecing are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The fussy cutting was worth the effort. This one is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow nice card, it's like a young Mary Poppins.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fussy cutting makes this way above the crowd! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute, cute card! I think the fussy cutting is what puts this card over the top! Just lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at Skipping Stones this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a delightful card, beautiful image and I love the paper piecing. Im enjoying the hop :o)
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another BIG Congrats Sherry!! So exciting to hear that you are joining another new Team and I know you will make a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, love the paper piecing. Gorgeous papers & washi :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your card, the stamps is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a sweet card! I appreciate the fussy cut and the paper piecing is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sherry this is so pretty! I love the umbrella and those fussy cut birds!!
    Congrats too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.