Today is my day to share a card that I created with the November card kit over at Artful Delight.
I just love the bright pink mixed with the grey and black in these papers. I threaded the little black zig zag ribbon through the button and kept the edges long.
I used Karen's sketch for the inspiration on my card.
This is my last post using this kit and tomorrow Leeanne reveals the December kit to all of us. I can't wait for you to see it!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


What a lovely card Sherry. I love the colour combination especially. It is hard work looking after 3 little kids I can tell you lol. Feel sorry for me chick okay?
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
A perfect mix of the patterns from this kit, and a great use of the sketch.
ReplyDeleteLove your colorful card!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful!!! LOVING the colors and the grid design!!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful, Sherry! Love how the pink squares pop against the background!!!
ReplyDeleteSo so pretty!!!
ReplyDeletegirlfriend you rocked the kit again with a beautiful card :)
ReplyDeleteSo very cute! I love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute sketch. The floral with the black and white print looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThe colors are amazing on this! Very pretty and love the ric-rac through the button!!
ReplyDelete