Monday, November 19, 2012

Season's Greetings - MM42

 Hello and welcome to another Merry Monday challenge.


For my card I used papers and stickers from the Crate Paper collection called Sleigh Ride.  The moment I saw this collection I knew I had to have it. I love the colors and the vintage feel to it.

Our sketch this week at Merry Mondays has to be one of my favorites as it has fishtail banners and lots of them.


Please stop by the Merry Monday blog and check out what the rest of the design team created. 

I can't wait to see what you do with this sketch.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love those prints & patterns too! I wished we lived closer to each other, we could share each other's STUFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The papers are fantastic and the snowflake with the button adds a fun whimsy to your card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great paper choices, Sherry! I love how bright your card is :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, loooove your card, Sherry! So happy and fresh and gorgeous with all the banners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card, Sherry!! Love the patterns and colors you put together and the banners are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh...this is sooooooo pretty! I just love the addition of the snowflake and the button!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the pennants and the snowflake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Sherry! I <3 your papers and the cute snowflake with the button! Have a great week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE those papers and i can't wait till my days off so i can play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! The papers are super cool and I love the colors! Great job with this sketch, you provided great inspiration for the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What pretty papers, Sherry! I love how the snowflake matches the last panel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Card Sherry, I love these papers. Your little snowflake with its button is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  13. super LOVE this...all those prints/colors are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card, Sherry! The colors and prints are so bright and cheerful! Really like your treatment of your sentiment too! Really nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Sherry! I love these papers and your sentiment is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally delightful card Sherry, I have been admiring it ever since you posted it, I love your choice of DSP, so cheery and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  17. More absolutely wonderful banners!!!! Love it!
    Finally getting time to visit blogland again! I will be trying to catch up over the next few days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.