Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankful Hearts - Challenge #57 Autumn Colors

Friday and that means time for a new release and a challenge over at the A Day for Daisies blog.

I got to play with the image 'music to my ears' this week.


This weeks new release is called 'Thankful Heart' and you can see the entire release along with what the design team created with the images here.


This week we are having a color challenge so I sure hope you will play along with me and the rest of the design team and show us your 'Autumn Colors'.



For my card I used papers by Simple Stories from the 'harvest lane' collection along with some May Arts twine and button by American Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

11 comments:

  1. WOW....wonderful inspiration photo and those birds are just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun green birds...I know that is your fav color {& mine too!}.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love the image and the colours are wonderful
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sweet little birds :) beautiful card girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a beautiful scene and i love how you did the sentiment..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card with the cute little birds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so clean and pretty, Sherry! love the background paper you used and the fab design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwwwwwwwwww!! This is BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeeeeee the birds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute!! Love the use of the Simple Stories Harvest Lane!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You truly are doing some amazing cards lately Sherry and this one is proof of that.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not sure how I missed this one the other day...

    Beautiful card! The stripes work really well with the main panel and I love the banners holding the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.