To say I have had a great week is an understatement. Yesterday, I received an email from Lesley asking me if I would like to join the Merry Monday design team.
This has been a goal of mine for awhile now and it has finally happened. I LOVE making Christmas cards and the girls on this team are some of the nicest out there. So of course I said yes.
For my card I used papers and stickers from the "handmade holiday" collection by Simple Stories, button, sentiment, ink and die cut are all by PaperTrey Ink.
I hope you will join me this week and welcome me to the design team by playing along on this weeks sketch challenge.
Here is the entire Design Team. Stop by and check out what they have created with this weeks sketch.
Sherry Eckblad (me)
Don't forget to enter my drawing here for some Birthday blog candy that I am giving out this week.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


I love your card, Sherry! Such a great mix of patterned papers and I love the button added to your embellishment too! Congrats on joining the MM team! Looking forward to seeing your work each week!
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE that holly sticker! The colors that you've used here are right up my alley too...nice vintagey Christmas patterns! LOVE!
ReplyDeleteCongrats.... you are on a roll!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again on becoming a Merry Maker here at Merry Mondays! I'm so excited for you! Your card this week is gorgeous with all those pretty papers but it was your sentiment panel that stole my heart! Festive & fabulous, Sherry!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week ahead! :)
Congratulations on joining the Merry Maker team :). Fantastic card Sherry, I love the papers you used and the sentiment is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations for your new DT position!!!
ReplyDeleteYour card is beautiful... well done :)
I love these colors, Sherry! And that fussy cut holly on the pretty label. Too bad you're on the team. I'd be voting for you for sure! So glad to have you with us!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely card! Congrats on your exciting new DT gig! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Sherry! You are going to be one busy girl, but it sounds like you are so very happy!
ReplyDeleteSoooooooooooooo exciting!! CONGRATS!! I love love love love your card!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW Sherry you are on a roll!! Congrats again and I love the card you created!! :)
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Congrats Sherry! I love your card and I am sure you are gonna rock their team!
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry,
ReplyDeleteCongrats, they are lucky to have you - your work is wonderful. I like your card - has a traditional but HOMEY feel!
Blessings,
Barb
WOOHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you girlfriend!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteanother awesome christmas card too!!!!!!
Welcome to the group Sherry! Your card is so lovely - those DSPs make this card feel vintagey! Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove the colours and designer papers you used Sherry and the pop of red on the focal point. Welcome to the Design Team, glad to see you join us at Merry Monday.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You always do such a fabulous job with the sketches and this one is no exception! Love the kraft, green, and red color combo!
ReplyDelete