Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful - PP120

On my quest to use all of my un-inked stamps in the coming year, I have also added "dies" to the list. I LOVE dies and have too many to count so am going to start using them more as well.


On this card I have used dies by PTI and Memory Box. The papers are a recent purchase that I picked up at Stamp Your Life called 'Lucille' by BasicGrey. I just love the colors in this collection. They remind me of my Grandma's house.

I am entering this card in the Paper Players theme challenge this week which is "Give Thanks".


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

17 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Sherry! I love the depth and dimension, as well as the patterned paper! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so beautifully designed Sherry! I love the mix of elements, colours and patterns! Really pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the flowers and loving the sentiment!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. I love how the flowers and "thankful" pop up off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty!!!! love the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry, this is incredible! The flowers look like they are floating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sherry ... what a great new years resolution! This is just delicious ... the colours, the papers and the dimension of the flowers is fantastic! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! This is just beautiful Sherry! Gorgeous DSPs and I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sherry my friend, thank you so much for visiting me! and.. i think you're spot on with the 'grandma house' description of the papers, the colors remind me of home too. :) cozy, warm, comfortable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you've used the PTI die, must add the fabulous part to the bottom (just used the die in a different way last night in a class), but this is great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute is this....I just got these dies and I need to USE them! You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, LOVE this. Everything about it - the dies, the patterned paper. This card is fab-u-licious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sherry, I love the die cut flowers with the flowered DSP behind. I also love the size of the sentiment mixed with the smaller font. Fabulous card and beautifully composed. I'm with you on trying to use the goodies that are sitting unloved in my stamping area!
    So glad you shared this gorgeous card with the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have already told you what I thought of this beauty but I will say it again....It is absolutely stunning!!!!
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE those flowers and the way you made the sentiment! Fabulous papers too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.