Friday, November 9, 2012

So grateful for YOU.

As I stated a few days ago I am doing an early New Years resolution which is to make a dent in my un-inked stamps and dies.

My card today uses a PTI die and stamp set called Lovely Layers. 


I also used papers by BasicGrey from the 'Lucille' collection. I picked mine up at Stamp Your Life.

I used this weeks sketch over at Freshly Made for the inspiration on my cards layout.

So do you have anything fun planned for this weekend? I plan on watching some chick flicks and working in the craftroom.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

12 comments:

  1. this is so pretty! love the layered flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/11/52-card-pickup-week-45.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sherry! Your Lovely Layers flower is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This s GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that flower and the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love the DSPs and colors, and how you flower pops on these colors! Very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty, I just purchased these in my last order and have yet to ink them up. Hoping I can do a fine job like you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Sherry!! Love the gorgeous Rose color on this and that flower is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! girl that flower is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, love these colors--delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layered flower! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my Sherry this card is absolutely beautiful!! I love it!
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a beautiful card! I LOVE those papers! The colors are fabulous and I really like the layered flower too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.