Monday, September 24, 2012

thankful

I Skped with my friend Michelle last night and created this card while we were chatting.


I used papers and chipboard embellishment from the Bo'Bunny apple cider collection along with some October Afternoon Mini Market stickers.

I was inspired by this sketch here.


Thanks for stopping by to visit.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome card Sherry! Love your sentiment panel & the cute pumpkin print. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card...love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Sherry! I love this paper...it is perfect for fall cards! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pumpkin paper and the little black kitty! Perfect for fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Love that little kitty and the fun fall color combo. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.