I have a quick card to share that I created for this weeks challenge over at Merry Monday.
For my card I used a new stamp by Hero Arts called Winter Trees, the flair button is by BasicGrey from the Aspen Frost collection, a QuicKutz embossing folder along with some ribbon from my stash.
This is the sketch for this weeks challenge and if you hurry you still have time to play.
Well it is definitely cool here in Minnesota and our furnace actually turned on this morning. They are predicting our first frost tonight.
Thanks for stopping by and as usual your comments are appreciated.


Wow! I love that blue with the white. Amazing. You followed the sketch to a "T." And your trees stamp is beautiful too! Thanks for taking part in the Merry Monday challenge.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Terry (FD)
so pretty, and my favorite color!
ReplyDeleteCarol N<><
Gorgeous card Sherry! Love the blues you used.
ReplyDeleteWonderful!!! Your new stamp is awesome!!! Gorgeous scenery and love the blue and white color combo!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Sherry I absolutely LOVE this card, it is just stunning!!! WOW!!
ReplyDeleteSherry, this is gorgeous! Love the tree image and your pretty color combo!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)
Ooooooohhhhh....I LOVE this image, stamped in this color, just GORGEOUS! I may have to just get this stamp myself!!!
ReplyDeletewell girlfriend you can just put this beauty aside for me :)
ReplyDeletestunning!!!!!
This is stunning! LOVE the way the color pops!
ReplyDeleteThis is uber gorgeous...my fav holiday card by ya.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous snowy scene, Sherry! So peaceful and serene. Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, I love the colours you used. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.
ReplyDeleteSherry this is so lovely! Your sentiment is perfect for this serene card!
ReplyDeleteHow GORGEOUS, Sherry! I love your card! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}
ReplyDelete