Sunday, September 23, 2012

brrrrr

Woke up to 34 degrees outside this morning so decided to make a few cards while the family was sleeping.


I used my favorite stamping technique on this card which is using Tim Holtz distress stains all over the image and then adding a paint dauber to one section of the stamp before stamping it to paper. 

In this case I used a green adirondak paint dauber on the tree. I added glossy accents to the bulbs on the tree and water colored the candles. Papers are from the Simple Stories 'handmade holiday' collection.

Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous!!!! LOVE the tree! i am gonna have to try this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 34?????? yikes!!!!! we are still in the high 90's :(

    stunning card girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo GORGEOUS, Sherry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and meaningful holiday card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! The tree is stunning and I love the sheet music paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.