Sunday, September 9, 2012

trick or treat

As I said in a previous post I LOVE making Halloween cards.




I used papers and boutique brads from the doodlebug design "haunted manor" 6x6 pad, the little monster is a sticker embellishment by recollections and the alpha stickers are by Prima. I also did a little bit of stitching, I love how it adds a little more dimension to the card. I don't do it as often as I should.

The inspiration for this card is from Karen's sketch over at Sweet Sunday.


You will be seeing a few more Halloween cards in the future as I have an order for 6 of them, I am just hoping I don't run out of paper. I have used over half of this paper pad already.

Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.

7 comments:

  1. How adorable! I love the little monster and the sticker letters - so fun! Brilliant job with the sketch and I hope you don't run out of papers, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to rock the Halloween goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute Sherry, I love it! That little monster is just fantastic, I love him! Great Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!!! You so do the most gorgeous happy fun and cute halloween cards!!! And another great sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fun and happy card! Loving those little monsters!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Love that little one-eyed monster!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.