Tuesday, September 11, 2012

my deer


Just a quick card to share with you that I created for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge


I used papers by Bella Blvd and Simple Stories along with Paper Smooches stamps from "falling for you" and "happy camper".

Thanks for stopping by to visit.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my deer....this is freakin' adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....this is soooooooo cute Sherry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I love this!! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fall colors-beautiful! Thanks for entering the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooooove this card--LOVE that dear!! FUN take on this sketch:) THANKS for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the most wonderful way of making CAS look absolutely amazing!! Fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.