Saturday, September 29, 2012

your heart will lead you home

While blurfing the other day I came across a new challenge blog called Fab Friday and just had to play along.


I used some new papers and chipboard pieces from the 5th & Frolic line by American Crafts for Dear Lizzy. I just love the patterns and colors in this paper line. Don't look to closely at my stitching on the card as I am a lead foot and therefore stitch a little bit wonky. Hoping to be a pro once I practice a little bit more.

Here is this weeks awesome sketch over at Fab Friday.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today and if you took the time to leave me your comments, it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry

12 comments:

  1. You are really blowing me away with your cards Sherry, they are awesome! Love the papers on this one and the colors, plus that house is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Sherry!!! Wonderful patterned paper and that stitching really makes it pop. Darling chippies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh...new dear lizzy?! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stitching around the outside and on the banner! The colors and sentiment are great as well! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am loving your card girl :) it's not wonky sewing it is whimsical sewing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Cute! So homey with the dsp and that little house! Your colors are very vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty! I love the patterned paper and the stitching around the edges. Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a wonderful job with the sketch and I like your stitching and those chipboard pieces are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that background paper with stitching on it! It reminds me of a pretty dress my mom made me as a little girl! Such a great card! Thanks so much for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for joining us to play at Fab Friday.Your bright and colorful card makes me smile! I love the happy colors, sweet sentiment and stitching detail.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty colors! And I love the banner you've used! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.