Monday, September 3, 2012

be you

This is my second post of the day.
If you are looking for my Merry Monday post please scroll down.

I am taking a class over at Studio Calico called "pop off the page" which is all about layering on your cards and scrapbook layouts and our first assignment was a layout.


I am not good at getting a close up of the entire page when I photograph it so did a second photo that shows the main cluster and photo. If you have any tips on how to do it let me know.

The sweet little guy in the photo is my great-nephew Ryder and he turned one this past weekend.



Thanks for stopping by to look.

5 comments:

  1. another fun layout!!! and he is so stinken cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh...sooooo cute! Love the layers and the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little guy! Love his expression on this photo! Great use of the washi tape and I love the cluster of stars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww too cute! Love the expression on his face, priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.