Monday, September 3, 2012

Merry Monday - sketch 31

Well you all know how much I love doing the sketches over at Merry Monday and this week I am the Guest Designer over there.

I pulled out my favorite October Afternoon "holiday style" papers and stickers along with some mini market stickers. Notice I even did a little bit of stitching on this one as well.


Here is the sketch that inspired my card.


I sure hope you get a chance to play along and if you do let me know so I can stop by your blog and check out your card.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog today and as always your comments are appreciated.

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Sherry, those papers are so fun, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE these papers--such a bright, cheerful Christmas creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stitching?? you go girl :)
    love your card and of course i will be playing along on my days off :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the papers too..you rocked this sketch my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card feels so festive! I love the patterned paper, as well as the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome take on the sketch and yahoo for stitching:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic, Sherry! I especially love that little pieced JOY and the striped "ribbon". Congratulations on being a Guest Designer this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card, this paper is wonderful. Congrats on being guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The patterned paper is a great, really adds a lot of fun to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun sketch and you did a fabulous job using it! Love the stitched lines on this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute card!! These are such fun DP's!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great use of these DSPs Sherry! I've never stitched on a card before - I'm impressed with your stitching! congrats on being a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.