Saturday, September 8, 2012

happy christmas

I have a quick card to share with you that I created for the sketch challenge over at Try Stamping on Tuesday. This is a new challenge blog for me. I saw the sketch and just knew I had to play along.


I used papers from the My Minds Eye "winter wonderland" collection along with some seam binding from my stash and sentiment is "jingle all the way" by Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday.

Here is the sketch that inspired my card.


As always thanks for stopping by to look.

7 comments:

  1. I like your choices of DSP together. They are GREAT! Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin On Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, gorgeous papers, gorgeous fishtail banners - just gorgeous! :) And what a great sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous bright holiday card!!! LOVE the amazing patterns you've put together! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherry:) So glad you decided to join us this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday! Love the mix of patterns you chose,the stitching and that gorgeous ribbon. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work! awesome sketch and I see you've been sewing up a storm...excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty!! and i also love all the sewing you have been doing :)
    going to check out that challenge as i love this sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a fantastic job with this great sketch! The stitching looks wonderful and the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.