Saturday, September 29, 2012

jingle all the way

Just a quick card to share this morning that I created using this weeks sketch over at Merry Mondays.


I used papers, ladybug twine and mini pearls by doodlebug design from the North Pole collection along with stamps by Ali Edwards from the Jingle All the Way set.

Here is the sketch that inspired this card. 


Thanks for stopping by to visit.

9 comments:

  1. This is adorable..that Ali Edwards has the CUTEST sentiments! Thanks for playing with us...as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute Sherry, I love the simplicity of it! The baker's twine is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sherry, I love that paper and the bright bells with the pearl clappers! What a fun card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a festive card! I like it!!!

    Terry (FD)
    Merry Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, I love the papers you used. Thank you for joining us this week for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, Sherry! Love how simple and festive this is! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pearls are perfect for those bells!! Loving that holly paper too!!
    Your ribbon will be in the mail this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.