Sunday, September 30, 2012

hello


A quick card to share that I created while watching Season 1 of LUTHER. If you are a fan of Dexter you will love this one too.

I used papers from the new Dear Lizzy by American Crafts, a polaroid frame and a button and twine from my stash.

I used the sketch over at Skipping Stones Design for inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving me your comments. It really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry

7 comments:

  1. What a super gorgeous take on the SSD sketch, Sherry! Fab use of those papers, looove them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you framed the image and sentiment :) beautiful card girlfriend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check out that show... Sweet card! I'm going to have to cave and buy this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your framing of the paper is perfect - great card. Thanks so much for joining us at Skipping Stones Designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty! Love the colours. Thanks for playing along with Skipping Stones Sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely! Thanks for sharing your talent with Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another pretty card! I really like the frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.