Saturday, September 22, 2012

celebrate fall

I love Fall, in fact it has to be my favorite of all the four seasons.


I pulled out a couple of my embossing and cut folders and created this card for a couple of challenges.



My card was perfect for both the CAS-ual Fridays "fall fun" challenge and I used this weeks sketch over at Retro Sketches as the inspiration of my card.

Thanks for stopping by to visit.

16 comments:

  1. Very pretty and I love the leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this...where is that leaf from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this--the texture is amazing!!! That leaf is absolutely gorgeous and I adore the bright fall colors! Beautiful card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty take on the sketch! The leaf is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous card. LOVE that leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! Thank you for your lovely words on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! That leaf just pops off the page! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great fall card! Love your embossing, especially on that fabulous leaf! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect take on the sketch...love the leaf with the button/twine action.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally going in my binder of inspirations. This is fantastic, Sherry!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another wonderful card! Love the embossed leaf with the sweet button! Fall is my favorite too. It never seems to last nearly as long as winter...

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card. SO beautiful design. I really appreciate this. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card. SO beautiful design. I really appreciate this. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfectly CAS and definitely fall Sherry! This card stood out to me in the gallery and I couldn't resist taking a closer peek:)
    Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sherry, WOW this card is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.