Tuesday, September 25, 2012

happy boo

A quick card that I created for a new blog challenge that is for Cameo Silhouette owners. If you go over and check out The Cameo Spotlight you will be amazed by all the talent in that one design team.


I have to admit I was scared to create a card for this challenge as I am just learning to use my Cameo, but I gave it a shot anyways and went with a simple triangle banner and tag.


I used papers, alpha stickers and ghost brad by doodlebug designs, the sentiment is Ali Edwards from one of the Studio kits.

Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.

13 comments:

  1. I think your triangles are fantastic Sherry! Love that cute ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did this card chick. Love everything about it and then some!!!
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this card. Love the colors and the design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so adorable, what a way to come out with a bang on the Cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is too cute!!!! way to rock the cameo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and cool card. The papers and ghost are wonderful and such a sweet sentiment!!! Happy boo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy. Super cute alert! I just love this Sherry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card! That paper is adorable! Thanks for playing in The Cameo Spotlight Triangle Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card with very pretty paper. I love to see Halloween cards these days. Thanks for playing with us at The Cameo Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sherry this is a super FUN and colorful card!!! Sooo CUTE! So glad you played in the Triangle Challenge at The Cameo Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally adore this card and not just because it's my favorite color. ;) That was a great way to use triangles and it's perfect with this paper! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. super duper cute card, Sherry! Thank you for joining us in the Triangle Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beyond adorable, Sherry!! I love that you used a triangle in such an unexpected way! Brilliant! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Cameo Spotlight Challenge - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.