Monday, September 17, 2012

so sweet - ftl208

A quick card for you today that I created using this weeks sketch over at Clean and Simple stamping.


I used papers and embellishments from the My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing "tangerine" collection.


Here is a little collage of Micah from this past weekend.


Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.

5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card, Love the papers, another pad I "need". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.Love your sweet card! Awesome patterns & colors! Check out that cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute photos you've got there, and I really like the use of patterned paper in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty :)
    bet you had a blast with the kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another wonderful card! You have such a way of capturing his personality on film!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.