Don't you just love this little penguin?
As soon as I saw the sketch over at Skipping Stones Design this week I knew he was going to go on that card.
I used papers and brads from the BasicGrey "aspen frost" collection along with a Penny Black sentiment stamp. The penguin is by Art Impressions.
Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.


Ha...he's simply a-dorable! Great choice!
ReplyDeleteeek!!! he is too cute :)
ReplyDeleteOh, oh, oh, looooove this, Sherry!!!! He is so cute!!!! Great take on the sketch too!!!
ReplyDeleteThis little guy is the epitome of cuteness on a card!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card all ready for the holiday! Thanks for playing along with Skipping Stones Designs this week!
ReplyDeleteThat little cutie pie is so cute! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Skipping Stones Design.
ReplyDeleteso cute! thanks for playing with skipping stones!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! You did a fabulous job of turning the basic sketch into such a wonderful card!!
ReplyDelete