The cool temps here in Minnesota have me wanting to make fall and Christmas cards non-stop.
I created this card for Karen Giron's newest sketch using papers by Bo'Bunny from the "apple cider" collection along with stamps by Ali Edwards from the Studio AE collection.
Don't you just love this sketch? I definitely see myself using it more than once.
I am also entering this into the Inspired by challenge.
Thanks for stopping by my blog to visit and as always your comments are appreciated.



This is stunning Sherry, I love the warm rich colours and you have really nailed the sketch you used. Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteway to rock the sketch...such a fun fall card...love your choice of colors!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh...such a beautiful fall card! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous fall card! I love that stamp set and have to ink up mine. Thanks for playing at Inspired By.
ReplyDeletewell girlfriend you just keep on making them!!! love this one :)
ReplyDeleteOh goodness, I am loving those leaves and the AE stamp - love those!! I'm so ready for cooler temps and crisp mornings.
ReplyDeleteFabulous fall card, love the colors and the leafs on pop dots - gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteequally glorious: this amazing stampy masterpiece!!! brilliant take on both the sketch and laurel's inspo photo! ♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteLove this! The colors are really fabulous! And your papers are perfect, too!
ReplyDeleteSuch a creative idea to swap the stars for leaves! Another wonderful fall card!!
ReplyDelete