Monday, September 17, 2012

happy - PP113

A quick card to share with you today that I created using the newest challenge over at the paper players.


For being a clean and simple challenge it sure took me a long time to make. I think this is the third one I made and finally decided this one was okay to submit.


I used papers and alpha stickers from the October Afternoon "cake walk" collection, the little enamel dots are by My Minds Eye. I have had this collection for about 4 months and just took my first cut into it.

Thanks for stopping by to visit.

11 comments:

  1. Love love love this design! So colourful and fun!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Sherry! The colorful brads and the mix of colors and patterns are perfect! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's super! Love the banner and the bright colors against the white background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, sweet, sweet....reminds me of CANDY! Love it! Got your card today, too....thanks! :D Your package is on its way too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got some of the OA paper in the Artful Delight kit and I really love it! Your card is a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is perfect!!!! love your banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how the bright banner pops on the simple background. Great card Sherry! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet, Sherry! I know what you mean about CAS taking a long time but we would never know it from this. It looks effortless. Love the mix of patterns and colors! So glad you played along with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I love all of your cards, but this is so wonderful!!! I love the bright colors on the banner and the circles are brilliant!! So creative!!

    BTW- I am still checking on that ribbon...hoping to hear something soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sherry, this is just a cheerful card, in every way! I love the happy colors and the whimsical design. Those little brads remind me of candy! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.